Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I get my wristband?
Bring your online registration code, or physical ticket, and ID to the wristband exchange at Broadway Cinema on the day of the festival from 11:30am.
Can under 18's attend?
Yes. However, some venues may have age restrictions in place. Please check our Accessibility page for more info.
How can I donate to this year's charities?
Cash buckets will be scattered throughout the festival. Please bring cash!
Are your venues wheelchair accessible?
Some venues have wheelchair access. Please view our accessibility page for more info.
Sustainability at Hockley Hustle
Taking on the environmental challenge society is facing, we're pushing harder than ever to be as sustainable as possible by:
- Continuing to nurture our 1,000 tree Hustle Holt mini forest, planted with your donations
- Making sure we're buying only what we need, and as green as possible to minimise our waste
- Making street decorations from recycled or biodegradable materials with help from community volunteers
- Working towards measuring our emissions (look out for our QR code surveys on the day!)
- Mentoring young promoters on delivering events sustainably, and consulting with select venues on how we can help them to be greener
- Using an electric van for moving things around locally
Can I pick up a wristband for someone else?
No, all ticket holders must be present at the wristband exchange with their registration code to collect their wristband.